New Website Bridges Jobs and Talent for Employers and Students
The Rhode Island Student Loan Authority is collaborating with the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Rhode Island, the Rhode Island Board of Governors for Higher Education and the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce to match Rhode Island employers with talented students through a newly developed internship posting website. Take a look at how this tool is being promoted in the marketplace by watching this video.
Have you ever thought of adding an intern to your organization from one of Rhode Island’s outstanding colleges and universities? Just upload your paid or unpaid internship profile onto bRIdge.jobs and directly reach out to a vast pool of talented and skilled young professionals. You are in control of selecting your target audience; and you can start recruiting talented young individuals today. Employers can reap many benefits from having an intern on site, such as:
- Providing your organization with fresh ideas on job functions like market research, social media, graphic design, financial analysis, business, customer service, and logistics.
- Providing an opportunity for supervisory experience for your developing full time employees.
- Providing well-prepared short-term employees to assist current employees, so they have opportunity to pursue important projects.
- Offering a low-cost method of training potential future employees.
- Helps to identify potential future hires, a pipeline for candidates.
- Acts as a recruiting activity with low risk.
- A great way to gain short term talent.
- Meets peak or seasonal needs without a long-term commitment.
- Creates a recruiting edge on campus and builds relationships with local colleges.
- Offers your organization a cost-effective program for recruiting highly qualified and motivated students to meet the company needs.
- Low-cost, high quality labor.
- Fulfills a civic and professional responsibility by providing students with real work experience.
- Increases diversity.
Click here to post your company internship today.
In collaboration with: